Trade fair ENERGY
The most significant expo for heating & energy
Energiesparmesse-expoEnergy is Austria's leading fair and, at the same time, one of Europe's biggest trade fairs for heating & energy. It offers the most extensive market overview on the latest heating generation – energy-efficient and with ultimate operating comfort. All well-known suppliers of heating systems, in particular of heat pumps, as well as Austria's world market leaders in the biomass segment are represented exclusively in Wels. Moreover, the number of exhibitors in the field of solar thermal power and photovoltaic systems is unrivalled.
Innovations of the ENERGY trade fair
The development of the Austrian heating technology market in the last few years – in connection with the advance purchases – is to be seen in a positive light. The interest in new, more efficient heating systems and the exchange of old boilers has increased significantly. This applies especially to devices which have been in operation for more than 15 years. The trend for new devices is clearly towards digitalization. At the Energiesparmesse-expoEnergy 2019, the exhibitors in the segment of heating and energy technology will present numerous innovations as well as technical enhancements.
Main emphasis of the trade fair for heating & energy
- Numerous innovations in heating technology
- Austria’s biggest show for solar heat and photovoltaics
- Energy labelling of heating systems
- Digitalization of building services
- Special show "E-Mobility & Smart Home"
- Joint stand of PVA (Photovoltaic Austria) “Photovoltaics: Future Electricity Storage”
- Air heat pumps with direct condensation storage unit
- Hybrid heat pumps
- Integrated solutions of photovoltaics in the heat pump casing
- Fresh water module which requires no electricity at all
- Heat pump storage unit with direct total condenser
- Biomass boiler with electrostatic filter
- New energy-saving drives in pellet heating systems
- Special show "LED light with new colour temperatures"
- Further development of heat pumps to maximise the annual coefficient of performance (COP)
- Energy-efficient hybrid and combination boilers
High tech – The Smart Home
“Smart” is increasingly common in the planning considerations of modern home builders. This refers to intelligent building technology, which makes it possible to control via connection and a central control system for example the shading, the lighting, the heating and cooling, the alarm system or even multimedia systems or household devices (cooker, fridge, or washing machine). Numerous lectures on the topic "smart home" will form part of this year's surrounding programme and, for example, of the specialist lectures of the OÖ Energiesparverband, the exhibitor and expert forum and, moreover, the ORF Radio OÖ stage and BauArena stage.
Future storage technology for electricity from solar energy
Since the prices for photovoltaic systems have fallen significantly over the past few years, they have – not least for economic reasons – become an interesting alternative. The storage market for which a great future is predicted is developing in parallel to the power technology. Experts from all areas of solar power technology will give advice at the joint stand of the PVA (Photovoltaic Austria) in hall 21. A main emphasis is placed on the optimation of the plants, the increase of self-produced electricity and the latest state of storage technology. Competent contact partners will be glad to advise you on the current funding opportunities and conditions. Practicable storage methods and systems will be shown at Energiesparmesse-expoEnergy. In total, around 40 exhibitors which offer photovoltaic systems are represented at the trade fair.
Fotocredit: Messe Wels